| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in September is somewhat warm at 19.3 °C (66.74 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.1 °C (55.6 °F).
- In September the mean diurnal temperature range/ variation is 15.5 °C (27.9 °F).
- The weather in September is slightly dry. Only 55.1mm (2.2in) of H2O is released.
- The shortest day is 11:44 long and the longest day is 12:18 long with an average length of 12:01.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: