| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in October is really warm at 22.3 °C (72.14 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.7 °C (85.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- In October the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 13.7 °C (24.7 °F).
- The weather in October is hardly dry. Circa 118.4mm (4.7in) of fluid is discharged.
- The shortest day is 12:19 long and the longest day is 12:51 long with an average length of 12:36.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: