| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in November is really warm at 22.8 °C (73.04 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.2 °C (84.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 17.6 °C (63.7 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 11.6 °C (20.9 °F).
- The weather in November is dampish. A sizable 213.1mm (8.4in) of water is laid down.
- The shortest day is 12:52 long and the longest day is 13:14 long with an average length of 13:04.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: