| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in May is warm at 19.8 °C (67.64 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 27.1 °C (80.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 12.2 °C (54 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in May is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in May is a little parched. A mere 45.1mm (1.8in) of water is laid.
- The shortest day is 11:00 long and the longest day is 11:23 long with an average length of 11:10.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: