| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in July is very mild at 16.3 °C (61.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26.1 °C (79 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 8.2 °C (46.8 °F).
- In July there is a variation/ range of daily average temperatures of 17.9 °C (32.2 °F).
- The weather in July is somewhat parched. A paltry 20.5mm (0.8in) of liquid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:55 long and the longest day is 11:12 long with an average length of 11:02.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: