| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in January is fairly hot at 23.3 °C (73.94 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 29.5 °C (85.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.6 °C (65.5 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in January is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in January is rather sodden. A hearty 267.4mm (10.5in) of fluid precipitates .
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:18 long with an average length of 13:11.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: