| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in February is fairly hot at 23.6 °C (74.48 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 30.1 °C (86.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- The average daily temperature range/ variation in February is 11.7 °C (21.1 °F).
- The weather in February is a little damp. Some 152.7mm (6in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 12:33 long and the longest day is 13:00 long with an average length of 12:47.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: