| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in December is really warm at 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.7 °C (83.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally somewhat warm with an average low of 18.2 °C (64.8 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures in December is 10.5 °C (18.9 °F).
- The weather in December is rather sodden. A hearty 271.8mm (10.7in) of fluid is dumped.
- The shortest day is 13:15 long and the longest day is 13:20 long with an average length of 13:18.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: