| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in August is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.9 °C (84 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.1 °C (50.2 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 18.8 °C (33.8 °F).
- The weather in August is droughty. A paltry 17.2mm (0.7in) of H2O is laid down.
- The shortest day is 11:13 long and the longest day is 11:43 long with an average length of 11:27.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: