| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Bambui in April is really warm at 21.4 °C (70.52 °F).
- Afternoons can be very hot with average high temperatures reaching 28.6 °C (83.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.7 °C (60.3 °F).
- In April the mean diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12.9 °C (23.2 °F).
- The weather in April is hardly arid. Circa 99.3mm (3.9in) of fluid is unloaded.
- The shortest day is 11:24 long and the longest day is 11:56 long with an average length of 11:39.
Check the distance to and compare the Bambui April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Bambui, Brazil
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Bambui: